Wednesday 24 April 2013

Research for final outcome-Mary Shelly's frankenstein and genetic modification. Experimentation

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Marry Shelley's Frankenstein is about a handmade 'monster'.
I plan to use this idea in creating my final outcome, I will do this by incorporating pages/paragraphs from the book that contain a lot of descriptive words about the monster. I also plan to make a 'monster myself' by photographing the 'perfect' eye, hands, lips etc and putting them together. 


Genetic Modification





















For these collages I cut out the 'perfect' eyes, lips, hair etc and used them to make one image, technically this should have made a 'perfect' person but instead it looks more like a monster. relation to Frankenstein research and inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment