Monday 11 March 2013

Jasper James experiment

























For this experiment I used photoshop to cut out a person from my photograph leaving the surrounding background, I then lowered the opacity of the background and dragged it on top of another photograph but this time of trees in a park. I was inspired to do this by looking at Jasper James' work, shown below;















Although this experiment is highly influenced by Jasper James' work I also got a bit of inspiration from another artist called Paul Butler;

















I enjoyed this experiment but i did find it difficult to do at first, I believe that my outcome turned out alright but it could have been much better. If I was to try it again I would take more time doing it and hopefully it would make my outcome look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment