Monday 11 March 2013

3D photography experiments inspired by Brad Carlile






































This experiment was inspired by Brad Carlile, I used photoshop to create these images, to do this I had to duplicate the layer, in one layer I turned off the blue and green colour and in the other I tired off the red colour. I then moved the red 50 pixels to the right and the green and blue or Cyan 50 pixels to the left.
I enjoyed doing this experiment because it was simple to do and once I got the hang of it, it was really easy to do. I liked the final outcome, I would like to do more of these but with different types of images, I will do this after I have taken photographs in London on our exhibition trip. Brad Carlile inspired me to do this experiment, below are a few examples of his work;

















































































































I decided to create some more of these images as I really enjoyed making them and very much liked how they looked in the end. I believe that I got the desired effect that I started off intending to do and am pleased with them but if I was to improve on them then I would consider making only parts of an image 3D and leaving the rest of the image normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment