Friday 15 February 2013

Trip to The national history museum and Science museum

Trip to The Science museum and The Natural history museum

Bones







































































Precious stones and Fossiles



































Animals and Insects
































 During half term I decided to go up London to visit both the Natural history museum and The science museum, I had planned to photograph only bones but after looking around I decided that I would photograph other things too. For example I really liked the different precious stones and crystals they had on display, I liked the fact that they looked like ordinary stones and rocks on the outside but on the inside they were shiny and colourful and beautiful. I also wanted to photograph stuffed animals as it's not the real animals but its the animals fur/outside that has something else inside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment